From the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) to Dodd-Frank to the JOBS Act in 2012, you know that your company’s regulatory landscape changes rapidly and we do too. Keeping up with new regulation is not an easy task, but you can be sure that our firm is well-versed in the most current audit and attest service needs of your company. Some of our credentials include:
- Independent auditors for approximately 25 SEC-registered companies, including large accelerated filers, non-accelerated filers, smaller reporting companies, and companies reporting on their employee benefit plans on Form 11-K.
- Active members of the AICPA Center for Audit Quality (CAQ)
- Registered with the PCAOB
Our partners are actively involved with a variety of professional organizations including state boards of accountancy and boards of CPA state societies, which gives our professionals the most up-to-date information regarding the challenges facing your industry and its changing business risks. Our involvement in these organizations also provides valuable resources for our professionals and our clients. As a publicly reporting entity, there are a number of services that you may need, including:
- Audits of annual financial statements included in Form 10-K
- Reviews of quarterly financial statements included in Form 10-Q
- Audits of employee benefit plan financial statements including in Form 11-K
- Reports on internal controls over financial reporting required under SOX and prescribed by PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 5
- Confidential submissions for emerging growth/companies under the JOBS Act
- Other professional auditing services in connection with filings with the SEC
Access to Capital Markets and Underwriters/Advisors
Our clients are represented on all U.S. markets. As a member firm of UHY International, we can provide our clients with resources in business centers strategically located around the globe.
Our audit clients successfully access the capital markets, due in part to:
- The respect that UHY LLP’s audit opinions receive in the financial marketplace
- The quick response of UHY LLP’s engagement teams to investment bankers, underwriters, attorneys, and advisors when a transaction is “being considered” or “in process.”
Our clients also grow successfully through mergers and acquisitions with the same excellent assistance from us. We are focused on helping our clients achieve their strategic growth goals.