UHY Advisors’ compliance professionals help organizations establish effective compliance functions for export controls including Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Office of Foreign Assets Control Sanctions, North American Free Trade Agreement, and Restricted Parties.
Our compliance professionals assist organizations and, where appropriate, their legal counsel with the following:
- Initial Assessment of Export Controls Risk
- Development of Export Controls Policies
- Documentation of Export Controls Procedures
- Training in Administration of Export Controls Procedures
- Testing of Export Controls Compliance Effectiveness