Howard is the Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer of UHY Advisors NY, Inc., as well as the Office Managing Partner, Capital Region, in UHY LLP. Mr. Foote is a member of the firm's National Board of Directors and New York Executive Committee.
- Over three decades of professional services experience relating to financial institutions in the public and private sectors, ranging from de novo banks to large privately held community institutions
- Began his career by providing practical business advice to a variety of companies and organizations that include: banks and other financial institutions, public authorities, public benefit corporations, as well as governmental entities, not-for-profits and entities in the commercial sector
- Contributed to the development of the firm’s national Financial Services Practice, in both the public and private sectors, servicing a broad range of organizations from de novo to multi-national institutions
- Founded the firm’s Public Authorities Practice which focuses on serving and educating clients in that sector
- Licensed CPA in the State of New York
- B.B.A., Siena College in Loudonville, NY